Terms & Conditions
SG Lapidary follows the Consumer Protection and Distance Selling Act. Prices are listed including Swedish VAT. We reserve ourselves for any typing errors regarding price or facts. There is no handling/invoicing fee or minimum order amount, but orders under SEK 300 are subject to a fee of SEK 50. Shipping charges are weight dependent; please see “delivery information”. Normal shipping method is by post parcel or letter.
Products that are in stock are normally sent the day after. If an item is out of stock or is a pre-order item: contact me for ordering and shipping information via phone, email or use the web form located under "contact us".
When you have completed your order you will receive an order confirmation by email. If the status of your order changes later, you will also notice by e -mail.
1. Prepayment. It is possible to pay in advance via the bankgiro service or transfer to my bank account
2. Invoice. If you want us to bill you, we will do a customary credit check. Therefore, we need more information about you. Please contact us
3. Online Payment. If you want to pay by credit card, we can create a PayPal invoice for you (you must have a PayPal account)
4. Cash on Delivery. Additional cost for cash on delivery is paid by you. Unclaimed deliveries are billed SEK 300
5. Swish. Pay to number 123 476 3728
1. Prepayment. BIC / IBAN bank transfer to my bank account
2. Online Payment. If you want to pay by credit card, we can create a PayPal invoice for you (you must have a PayPal account)
If you regret your purchase, please notify us within 14 days after you have received the goods in order to get a return number. You can use the return form on the website or contact us by phone or email. The product(s) must be in its original condition and any original box, inner packaging, accessories and documentation must accompany the return. Return must be well packaged. You must pay for the return shipment. The return cannot be sent as COD. Once the item is received, inspected and approved, we will refund the money to your PayPal account or the bank account (BIC/IBAN) you specify.
If there is anything that is wrong with the product you bought, please contact me as soon as possible. If it is a wrong or defective item to be returned for exchange, the freight is paid by me. If it is a manufacturing defect that is discovered during the warranty period, the product must be returned to us for inspection before the claim is approved.
For rough stone we refund money only if the stone can be returned in the same condition as it was delivered. You should examine the stone carefully before you start any cutting or polishing. Please let any nail polish, or similar, you put on remain on the stone if you return it.
All your personal data, address and email details will remain confidential and will not be shared with any other company or 3rd party. The information you provide will only be used in connection with your orders, questions, and returns/claims issues or according to the choices you have made regarding subscription to the newsletter. You can, whenever you want, contact me and request a copy of the recorded data, modify data or have them deleted.
In any dispute, I will follow the guidelines and recommendations by the Swedish National Board for Consumer Disputes. Please see: www.arn.se/English/